Hey Loves! :-)

Categories :-)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sooo.... I had the best Mother's Day ever! My husband gave me a $500 shopping spree, took care of the girls for the last few days, let me sleep in, cooked me breakfast, gave me a full body massage, wow this list is great, lol. He really out did himself. We've had our ups and a lotta downs, but nothing is better than a person who gives you effort. That is unconditional love right there :-) I wanted to do a YT haul vid and post everything here, but since I already bought some things before my shopping spree and now have all those newly added things, Im afraid the list of new things will be ridiculous. I don't want to bore you guys with all this stuff. So, how's everyone's day going so far? Have you smiled yet??? Please do so.....NOW!!!!!!! :-D






2 comments:

  1. LUCKKY YOU :) HAPPY MAMAS DAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! 500 dollars shopping spreeee! u are one lucky mama! haha

    ReplyDelete