Hey Loves! :-)

Categories :-)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Makeup Storage!

I hope everyone's Christmas & New Years was the best! I missed you guys :-) So, like I've previously mentioned, I have barely been wearing any makeup lately so that's why I haven't posted new YT vids. However, it was driving me crazy that all my makeup was just stored in my makeup case. I always had to jumble through it to get what I needed no matter how I organized it in there. I couldn't take it anymore so I FINALLY decided to do something about it, lol. I ended up buying this for my bathroom, since the only real drawback to our house is small bathrooms:-(

And then I had to figure out a way to fit all of this into that

After a trip to Wal*Mart, this is what I came up with

I'm SOOO happy with the results! It makes it a million times easier to do anything with my makeup. Maybe this will spark some new looks! I'm already feeling an itch to wear makeup again, lol. We now have one of these cabinets in all 3 of our bathrooms so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm also really excited about my doctor's appointment on Jan 7th!!! I am DYING to know wether I'm having a boy or girl. & I'm almost 17 weeks so they should def. be able to see what it is by now. Hopefully my ultrasound will be scheduled asap. That's pretty much it for now, guys so I'll holla @ cha in a bit! Loves ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment