Hey Loves! :-)

Categories :-)

Monday, January 18, 2010

The mail came today.....

Hi Loves :-) How was your Monday? I hope yours was better than mine, lol. I'm in a pretty frustrated mood at the moment which is why I haven't made a youtube vid today. I was planning on making one showing all the great stuff I got in the mail. Maybe I still will. We shall see. Anyways, I ordered from 8ty8Beauty on January 12th and received it today, January 18th. Everything came packaged nicely and nothing was damaged. I didn't realized how many pinks I got out of the 12 China Glaze polishes I bought, lol. But, they are all slightly different pinks so it's ok :-)
I also ordered what I thought was a WALL nail polish rack but ended up ordering the table display >:-/ I will try to call them tomorrow to see if an exchange is possible. Hopefully they're reasonable. Here is my entire nail polish collection on the mentioned table display.


I also ordered some things from Mario Badescu on the same day and received them today aswell. I didn't get much this time around. Just a body lotion and body soap with the 3 samples you always get with every order. I'm so excited to try these out because I have Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms. It has gotten much better over the past years but I think it can still improve. I read great reviews on the lotion and soap I ordered so I'm hopeful :-)




That's it for now guys. I hope you have a great week and I'll keep you posted on how well the Mario Badescu products work out. I won't be able to paint my nails with my new polishes till after I have my baby so that will have to wait. Love u guys! Muaaahh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! im new to your blogs, but so far loving them :) I was just wondering how do i get the background on this blog? It is the EXACT wallpaper that is in my bedroom :) ahhh i was so excited when i saw it here :) Keep up the amazing blogs! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for coming to my blog:-) I actually found this background on one of those blog template makers online. I don't have the actual design. But, if you google "damask" and look in images you get a bunch of pics of this print. Hope I helped :-)

    ReplyDelete