Hey Loves! :-)

Categories :-)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Guess What?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!



I have exciting news for you guys! If you follow me on Twitter or caught my last youtube vid, then you already know. But for those that haven't.................I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm a lil' excited ;-p I found out on Halloween! We had only been trying for the past 3 months and voila! lol, we're hoping for a boy, but of course the MOST important thing is that our baby is healthy :-) You guys, I am SO EXCITED! And, so is the Hubby! My Doctor's appointment is on Nov. 17 so that's when I'll find out how far I am! I'm thinkin' I'm about a month and sum change, but we shall see. I'm so happy :-) Momma loves her babies!


Edit: My doctor's office called me and scheduled an ultrasound appointment for Nov.10th!!!


2 comments: